Headquarters: Located in the heart of Bangkok, Thailand.
Company: BOI approved private company; owned by founder, former HP Solution architect Andrea Gallucci
Market Place: Web Development, Mobile Development, System Integrators, IT Support, Customised IT Solutions
DIGITHAI Software Group is different from most of the offshore companies because of its European DNA. Based in Bangkok, Thailand, DIGITHAI is ideally placed to provide high quality services to customers around the world. Our strength are the creation of customised business solutions to improve your .We offer personalised services such as:
- Analysis and architecture design
- Project Management
- Software development (Web and Mobile)
- Maintenance and application support
- IT Support
DIGITHAI with it’s geographical location can offer high quality services at affordable prices compared to the European market. We’re justifiably proud of the team we’ve assembled. Initially numbering just two programmers, DIGITHAI has grown steadily and now can count on an excellent team. The DIGITHAI team is made up of highly-qualified, talented and innovative IT professionals each with their own area of expertise. Their experience spans the full range of custom software development, from small entrepreneurial projects to complex systems for major corporations.
DIGITHAI’s mission is to solve challenging technical problems in partnership with our clients.
How we achieve it:
- We understand the business needs of our clients, and how technology can be a tool to make modern businesses more profitable.
- We combines technical excellence with great customer service and value for money.
- We value creativity and collaboration; ideas are shared and everybody contributes on an individual basis to the common goal.
- We create new teams for each project, ensuring the best possible combination of skills and experience to meet the client’s needs and deliver high quality solutions.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
Working mainly with international customers, most of the time we are facing issues about the time zone.
Manage your time zone is trivial, but it can be an advantage!
For example, with a time zone 6 hours (eg: Italy-Thailand), when the Italian team will start work the Thai team is already half working day (and maybe at lunch). In a pragmatic way (almost “cynical”), you should try to divide the day by dedicating the first part to follow / collaborating with the Offshore team, the second part to manage onsite activities and to provide relevant information for the Offshore team for the next day . If you manage well the zone trying to give continuity to the work, the productive day passes virtually from eight to twelve hours!