work with us
- Be able to collaborate with other developers and be strongly motivated.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is determined to excel and grow her/his career while expanding their development skills on a daily basis. We will throw challenges your way both in complexity and in deliverables.
- Reliable self-starter capable of remaining focused on a project for two-week sprints
- Someone who can manage their own time. We will assign you a project and you have to be able to complete it full circle, leveraging our resources to get obstacles out of your way.
- Flexibility as a personal trait. There may be periods where we have to jump into other projects that take precedence and we need them done sooner.
- Effective communicator. Our ideas flow fast and often. You need to be able to communication your thoughts in a way that we can translate them back to the end users for requirements gathering and feedback.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent
- Thai nationality is a Plus
- 2+ years of experience with the following platforms : Java 8+, Spring boot, ELK stack, Jenkins, Swagger, Git, JUnit, REST API, SonarQube, Agile Development experience, Jira, Docker
- Knowledge of Databases as MS Sql Server,Oracle or MySql.
- Experience with Linux/Unix is a plus
- Strong analytical and people skills, creative problem-solver and ability to spot issues and troubleshoot quickly
- Work five days per week (Monday to Friday)
- Flexible working hours
- Work wherever you like. Remotely in Thailand (if project allows it) or in our Bangkok office
- Top quality Health Insurance
- 2 Years Work Permit & Visa (for our Expat candidates only)
- We tend to avoid overtime, but in case you need to do it, we pay it
- Company laptop
- Yearly Performance Bonus
- Monthly Project Bonus
- 15 days of paid holiday + public holidays
- Yearly work from home and learning allowance
- Yearly sport and free time allowance
50,000 – 80,000 THB depending on work experience
- DB2 knowledge
- Experience with cloud (Openshift, AWS, MS Azure)
- Experience with Kubernetes